Thursday, February 12, 2009

Final Review - PaidToRead.com

Okay, so this is a little embarrassing. Last week I signed up for PaidToRead.com and promised a review this week and here it is: The site is dead.

My first hint was when I didn't get an initial flood of spam, which almost always happens when you sign up to one of these places. I really have too much to do, so I didn't pay that much attention, but after a few days with no emails of any type, I began to get suspicious. Going back to the site, I looked around a bit and clicked on the "News" tab. The last update was from 2003. So much for getting paid by these guys.

I have found, in fact, one decent site which I will try to post an initial review on in the next few days. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Thank you so much. I almost signed
up with them. Good looking out!!

Regards
Ang-
angnswrk41@sbcglobal.net